This homemade body butter recipe can help increase minerals and healing compounds in your body. This recipe has avocado oil which has natural magnesium and potassium that helps in hydrating the skin.
Magnesium oil on the other hand is is trans-dermal so it can pass through the skin and into the body. Lavender essential oil can help reduce the effects of stress and relax the muscles.
Homemade Body Butter
1/4 cup magnesium oil
1/4 cup avocado oil
3/4 cup Cocoa butter
30 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
1. Place the cocoa butter in a saucepan with low heat.
2. Once melted, transfer into bowl. Then let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Using a standard mixer blend and whip it.
4. After whipping, add the avocado oil, magnesium oil and essential oils and mix.
5. Put in a glass jar or plastic container. You can keep this in the refrigerator for 90 days.